Food safety compliance course topics
The Food safety compliance course consists of the following topics;
- HACCP and Legislation: On the basis of an example, the relationship between primary conditions, control measures and HACCP study regarding raw materials and processes are discussed. How do you prepare a hazard analysis? Furthermore, a total overview is given of all relevant Food legislation.
- Labelling and Specification Management: On the basis of practical examples, the labelling requirements from the legislation are further discussed. Furthermore, with the recipe module of iMIS Food, legally correct labelling information is generated, and product specifications will be drawn up, taking into account, for example, customer requirements and microbiological standards.
- Quality standards and cross tables, including FSSC22000, BRC and IFS: Most Food companies are BRC, IFS or FSSC22000 certified. What are the differences and similarities between these standards? How do you set up the quality system, the documentation and compliance with it so that you demonstrably comply during the audit? How do you deal with difficult audit situations? As a company, can you cancel the audit yourself if you want to? Based on more than 1000 audits, knowledge is transferred about how to meet quality standards demonstrably. A framework is also offered to expand the system to ISO9001, ISO14001 and the CSR performance ladder.
- Internal audits and annual QA reports: We will answer the question, ‘Why are audits being held? After that, we address the quality management theory and the basic principles of auditing. With the approach offered for internal auditing, we will test practice via a Business Case and report any findings. The rest of the day is reserved for all reports expected from a Food company every year. The verification report, the management review, reports for Food Defense and Fraud and the stakeholder analysis are discussed.
- Workshop: Real-time Food Safety Compliance: On the basis of a case study, an approach is developed for the next three years in the morning. All topics covered from the first days are applied. Finally, there is a graduation ceremony in the Tearoom.
Day 5: The last training day is a fully interactive session with a workshop. No slides are available for this session. The prior session is also filled with case studies and food safety experiences of the participants as well as examples given by our sr. Food Safety trainers.
The compliance course versions
The Food Safety Compliance course is available in three versions. Click for more information and sign up for the next training:
Veel klanten en bezoekers van deze pagina 'Food safety compliance course downloads 2023' bekeken ook de onderstaande artikelen en handleidingen: