Check if the storage and methods meet the required requirements.
Storage room: each room where storage takes place.
This assessment can consist of:
- Handling with FIFO and FEFO.
- Only the correct products in the part.
- Evaluation of the coding system.
- Product coverage.
- Shelf life of products.
The actions depend entirely on the anomaly.
Determine the cause of the anomaly.
Determine what action to take. Corrective actions should resolve the anomaly but also prevent it from happening again in the future.
- Edit instructions.
- Store products elsewhere.
- Personal instruction.
- Inform suppliers.
- Block products.
- Discuss measurements with those responsible.
- Record all actions taken and the cause.
Related articles to Storage check: What is included in the procedure?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'Storage check: What is included in the procedure?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: