iMIS Food offers:
- The knowledge, content, infrastructure, and processes for Food Safety;
- Always up to date with Food Safety hazards, EU legislation, and FSSC22000, BRC and IFS;
- Direct access to our Food Safety experts;
- Business Continuity Management: the system also works offline;
- Real-time Food Safety reports for the customer and consumer;
- Dutch, English, German and French content.
More iMIS Food information
Then schedule an online demo with no obligations!
Why iMIS Food?
Product quality and food safety are high on the agenda and the food industry is increasingly confronted with rising quality costs.
Labeling must meet many legal requirements. Standards such as FSSC 22000, BRC, and IFS constantly impose stricter requirements and customers demand substantive information about the products supplied to them. As an entrepreneur, you therefore pay a high bill for a quality department, the necessary software, and the advisors that must be called in for supplementary expertise. iMIS offers you a high quality alternative with considerable savings on your quality costs. If you decide to start using iMIS, you can reap its benefits in less than a month.
iMIS Food Components
The implementation of iMIS Food
The iMIS Food implementation process involves 5 to 10 days of support per site and has a lead time of approximately 3 months. The support is mainly online. Are you curious about the steps we go through during the implementation? Take a look at the implementation plan.