The system: iMIS Food Intranet
iMIS Food contains a management system for all operational quality data that can be aligned with existing systems. With the iMIS Food intranet, all iMIS Food systems are centrally accessible. Because all systems are standardized, information can easily be shared between people and systems. With the help of user-configurable rights, it can be determined per user which systems may be viewed and modified by that user, or whether the user may only read certain information.
With the iMIS Food intranet, everyone in the company can access the following components: the handbook system, the legislation site, the calendar with the quality planning, and the inspection rounds that have been carried out. Furthermore, access can be granted to the documentation system, the execution of the audit system, the specification management system, and the traceability system.
The iMIS Food intranet is the central place of the quality system. New content and software are introduced through iMIS Food updates and implemented via the iMIS Food intranet.
Working with the iMIS Food Intranet provides the following benefits:
- Integrated management information system
- Everyone can use the right quality information
- The HACCP study is transparent for everyone
- Everyone knows his or her role in the organization
- Correct information disclosed to the customer
- All legal information is known to everyone
- Meet all communication requirements by the quality standards
- Secure information traffic through user rights
- Professional information management
- All information about food safety and quality in one place
- Provide the right information to deliver quality work
- The knowledge base of the company
- Working in its entirety according to a predefined pattern
- Highly transferable and replaceable activities
- Being able to act quickly in case of problems and structural correction
- Increase in organizational learning capacity
- Efficient work and little time wasted searching for information
- Working by the book
- Documentation system for achieving quality data
- Everyone is aware of the latest procedures and instructions
- Completed control rounds are immediately available via intranet
- Central calendar with all quality actions and realization
- Central management of the iMIS Food user rights
- Central implementation of iMIS Food updates
Do you want to see more of iMIS Food?
Then schedule a no-obligation online demo!
Application of iMIS Food Intranet
With the iMIS Food intranet, the entire company is involved in the quality system. All information about quality and food safety can be found on the intranet. It is possible to determine who has what rights to what information. For example, a distinction can be made in only being able to read the application instructions and procedures or being able to modify them. Business-critical information can also be treated as such. As a result, access to, for example, recipe information can be limited. With the central calendar, the inspection round planning can be communicated and monitored, among other things.
All information from suppliers can be archived in the iMIS Food documentation system. A distinction is made here between the activities that are carried out by the suppliers. Raw materials, packaging materials, cleaning agents, transport, and waste, for example, have a separate environment. The centrally accessible handbook describes how to deal with suppliers.
All customer information can be archived in the iMIS Food documentation system. This makes it clear who communicated what and when to which customer. Customer questionnaires must be handled with care. Completing these lists requires consistency, discipline, and knowledge of the situation. Make sure that these completed lists are placed in the customer folder so that what has been communicated is known within the company. The completed form can also be used as a basic document for a subsequent application. The centrally accessible handbook describes how to deal with customers.
The iMIS Food legislation site is accessible from the iMIS Food intranet. This keeps track of the legal requirements. The site contains the following parts: an overview of Dutch legislation, an overview of relevant guidelines, new legislation by category and introduction, consolidated European regulations, and frequently asked questions. A separate folder has been allocated in the iMIS Food documentation system for legislation and associated company-specific communication.
The quality standards can be viewed from the iMIS Food intranet. iMIS Food is standard equipped with Dutch HACCP, FSSC 22000, BRC Food, and IFS Food. Other standards can be added if desired. A separate folder has been allocated in the iMIS Food documentation system for certification and associated company-specific communication.
Do you have any questions about the iMIS Food Intranet?
Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
View the other components of iMIS Food here