The system: iMIS Food Updates
QAssurance takes care of both the software and content updates of iMIS Food. These updates are implemented as iMIS Food Updates. To ensure that this process runs professionally, every iMIS Food user is equipped with the same version of the system. This allows QAssurance to consistently distribute both software and content innovations centrally. These updates are usually driven by changes in legislation or standards. In addition, QAssurance is continuously working to optimize the user-friendliness of the existing iMIS Food systems and to add new functionality.
With the iMIS Food updates, everyone is kept informed of changes in the law and changes in quality standards. Standards such as BRC and IFS are renewed every 3 years. Certifying bodies meet quarterly to harmonize their testing methods. This has an impact on how a BRC or IFS requirement is interpreted. The weekly monitoring of iMIS Food by the government and certifying institutions makes it possible to respond to this and, if necessary, the generic system can be adjusted. These adjustments can have an impact on both the content and the software.
Working with the iMIS Food Updates provides the following benefits:
- Continuously meeting the latest quality standards
- Continuously working according to the applicable legislation
- Continuously meeting customer needs
- Professional update service
- Working according to the right methodology
- Access for everyone via intranet
- Optimized ease of use
- New functionality where desired
- The system is set up for innovation
Impression: Information that iMIS Food users have access to, among other things
5 of the 26 iMIS Food Update modules are explained below!
iMIS Food users have access to all Dutch Food and Goods Authority knowledge sheets
iMIS Food users have access to the module: New legislation by category
iMIS Food users have access to the HACCP training material that can also be used for internal training
Do you want to see more of iMIS Food?
Then schedule a no-obligation online demo!
The implementation of the iMIS Food
- Explanation of manual system and training
- Activate generic iMIS Food information
- Determining company-specific information in, among other things, procedures, and instructions
- Adding the company-specific information
- Introducing the new manual system to colleagues
View the other components of iMIS Food here