Purpose: Line inspection
- All labels must be cleaned up.
- Product residues must be absent.
- Packaging residues must be absent.
- The additives must be absent.
In addition, before starting it is checked whether:
- The correct labels are present.
- The correct packaging is present.
When all the above is correct, the line can be released.
Related articles to Line inspection procedure: What should be included?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'Line inspection procedure: What should be included?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: