Checking the microbiological results.
- Check the microbiological results by arrival to the applicable norms.
- Record when a result is inadequate.
- When a microbiological result does not meet the norm, a resampling should take place. This is to assess whether it is a structural or incidental abnormality.
- There is no further action required with an incidental abnormality.
- If the resampling reveals that the microbiological results have again failed to meet the standard, the cause must be determined:
- The cause determines the measures taken:
- All measures taken must be recorded.
Related articles to What is the checking of Microbiological Research?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'What is the checking of Microbiological Research?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: