Checking the microbiological results.
The microbiological analysis takes place, among other things, as process verification.
It is therefore important to properly safeguard any standard exceedances so that the appropriate measures can be taken for improvement.
- Check the microbiological results by arrival to the applicable norms.
- Record when a result is inadequate.
Actions by abnormalities:
- When a microbiological result does not meet the norm, a resampling should take place. This is to assess whether it is a structural or incidental abnormality.
- There is no further action required with an incidental abnormality.
- If the resampling reveals that the microbiological results have again failed to meet the standard, the cause must be determined:
o Product specific;
o Raw materials;
o Wrong production process;
o Wrong heating process;
o Equipment defects.
- The cause determines the measures taken:
o Adjust recipe.
o Adjust production process.
o Change raw materials.
o Instruct staff.
o Clean product.
- All measures taken must be recorded.
Related articles to What is the checking of Microbiological Research?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'What is the checking of Microbiological Research?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: