Objective: everything that is cleaned.
- Visually check the cleaning.
- Pay special attention to the bottom of the objects and hard to reach places.
- Record findings.
- If an object is not cleaned properly it should be blocked.
- After the block, the object should be cleaned again and eventually disinfected.
- After cleaning and disinfecting the object should be rechecked. When the object is clean, the block can be lifted. Otherwise, repeat all steps until the object is clean.
- Identify the causes of the poor cleaning:
o Wrong resources
o Difficult to clean
- Depending on the cause, adjustment should take place:
o Other resource
o Further training
o Modify object
- Record all measures taken
Note: When an object is not clean, the extra cleanings must also be checked for cleaning performance. For this use the checklist in iMIS Audit.
Related articles to What needs to be part of a cleaning inspection?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'What needs to be part of a cleaning inspection?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: