The complaints may come both from our customers but can of course also be internal.
- We have a duty to resolve all complaints received, within reason.
- All complaints must be treated seriously.
- All complaints are recorded on the form.
- Complaints must, if possible, be dealt with within 5 working days.
- If possible, preventive and / or corrective measures should be taken to prevent recurrence.
- The damage suffered must be compensated as much as possible in the case of valid complaints.
- All complaints shall be in writing and / or handled by telephone with the complainant.
- All complaints will be used for trend analysis.
- If it appears from the trend analysis that structural problems are occurring then measures will be taken in order to resolve these structural complaints. This may be through changes in process and / or product.
- A root cause analysis must only be conducted by a significant rise in the total complaints or serious complaints (food safety).
All taken measures, actions, and etc. are recorded on the form.
Related articles to A complaint procedure; How to deal with complaints!
Many customers and visitors to this page 'A complaint procedure; How to deal with complaints!' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: