Entry check procedures checklist
The following topics have to be covered in the entry check;
1. Only receive deliveries from approved suppliers.
2. Only receive products for which approved product specifications are present.
3. Only receive products under signed terms of delivery.
4. The driver may only load and unload after the means of transport have been registered.
5. The driver must have clean hands and wear clean clothes.
6. The driver must comply with the iMIS external rules.
7. The recipient checks the delivery for:
a. Order quantity
b. Temperature (where needed)
c. Transport conditions
d. Driver care
8. This is done in accordance with the entry check form.
9. The temperature is measured with a calibrated thermometer. This thermometer is disinfected before and after use.
10. All audit findings, corrective actions, and comments must be noted on the entry check form.
11. The delivery is also assigned a tracking number.
12. If necessary, a process sample is taken from the delivery and a process sample number is assigned to it.
13. This procedure also applied to returns (products received by the customer). Only returns from EC approved companies may be received.
14. This procedure also applies to pre-printed labels. These must be checked against the product specification with each delivery.
15. This procedure also applies to outsourced production and packaging activities.
16. This procedure also applies to products stored outside, the must not be affected.
If the standard is not met, the management must be contacted about how to act. Preferably before the driver has left again. All actions must be recorded on the entry check form.
Related articles to Entry check procedure; Is there an example available?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'Entry check procedure; Is there an example available?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: