Knowledge level: general knowledge of our employees with respect to:
- Personal hygiene;
- Business hygiene;
- Dealing with illness;
- Basic food safety knowledge;
- Actions to take by abnormalities;
- Foreign product material;
- Recipe errors;
- Standard exceedances;
- Health and safety of staff.
- The questionnaire in the iMIS Audit should be checked.
- Ask a random employee the various questions from the iMIS Audit.
- Record whether the answers are correct.
The audit, on one hand, gives insight into the knowledge of our employees. On the other hand it gives information about the effectiveness of the courses and trainings which we give or have had given. The effectiveness is assessed through the verification.
When one of the questions is assessed as insufficient, the employee shall be retrained. This should take place immediately after the audit in the form of an oral instruction.
If an additional instruction is given, a recheck should take place within one month. If insufficient, the steps must be repeated again. This is until the knowledge is present.
Related articles to What are knowledge questions to ask employees?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'What are knowledge questions to ask employees?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: