What requirements should I have when procuring cleaning?
You will receive these conditions in duplicate. One version must be signed for approval by you and returned.
Deliveries must be made in accordance with these conditions, other written agreements or purchase contracts. If we make any changes to these conditions, you are obliged to implement them.
If these conditions are not followed, we reserve the right not to accept the services. Any costs may be recovered by us from you. If we are unable to deliver on the agreed date or time, we must be informed in good time in order to avoid any stoppage.
- No work may be carried out if your employee suffers from a contagious infectious disease.
- Every employee must fill out a health declaration prior to starting work.
- The work will only be carried out by demonstrably trained personnel.
- There is no deviation from our hygiene regulations.
- Cleaning will only be carried out with approved agents that are suitable for the food industry.
- All work is carried out according to predetermined frequencies and methods.
- After cleaning, a final check will take place to ensure that all work has been carried out correctly. This will be recorded.
- All deviations will be communicated by you.
- Any shortcomings found will be resolved according to the schedule we have specified. After solution, communication by you takes place.
- An audit by us on location is permitted in the event of a recall whereby openness of all relevant data must be given.
- In case of a possible recall that could impact our operation, the quality department should be contacted immediately by phone to prevent worse.
- In all cases we must be informed immediately of any calamities which may directly affect the food safety or quality of our products.
- If one of the above rules must be deviated from, we will be informed immediately.
The certificates present will also be sent with this declaration.
Name of signatory:
Related articles to Cleaning: Is there a purchase specification example?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'Cleaning: Is there a purchase specification example?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: