Role Quality Manager
- Setting up and maintaining the quality management system.
- Communicating the policy on food safety and quality to the staff.
- Monitoring compliance with the policy, through inspection rounds, internal audits, and verification. Compiling the management review.
- Co * performing internal audits and system verifications and validations. Keeping the HACCP system up to date and checking compliance with it within the organization. Point out deviations, make proposals for improvement measures and check the effectiveness of the corrective and improvement measures.
- Guiding external audits of supervisory (Dutch Food Safety Authority) and certification bodies, representative regarding the standards and certification bodies.
- Checking the enforcement of in particular CCP * related process settings and hygiene regulations during the process. Giving instructions for correcting settings, correcting errors or for carrying out cleaning work.
- Promoting the quality and hygiene awareness of the production employees by giving explanations, instructions, and etc. Initiating and having them implemented and supporting improvement programs / actions in the field of CCP control, hygiene, order, and tidiness.
- Registering quality data, compiling overviews, graphs, and statistics in such a way that information about the quality of products (developments / trends) becomes available.
- Supervising compliance with the HACCP, quality standard (GFSI), ARBO, environmental and company regulations.
- Determining the wishes and requirements of customers, translating them into specifications for products and processes and verifying whether customer expectations are met.
- Reporting the findings and possible improvements regarding quality, food safety, customer satisfaction, and meeting customer expectations (including complaint registration and analysis).
- Communication on food safety and quality internally and externally (stakeholders).
- Management of the HACCP team.
- Follow developments in legislation, requirements, and standards and translate these into the quality system.
- Responsible for reporting on the release of quarantines to management.
- Partly responsible for setting up a food defense plan.
- The performance of checks as recorded in the system, such as calibrations, laboratory research (microbiological, chemical), and product tests (sensory).
- Setting up and maintaining end product specifications.
- Archiving and supervising the completeness and actuality of the purchase specifications and supplier statements. Assessing the performance of suppliers.
- MBO+ or HBO food technology or equivalent;
- Tenacious and proactive attitude;
- Good communication skills in speech and writing;
- Good knowledge of all business processes;
- Experience with product quality and safety aspects.
Related articles to What does the work of a Quality Manager include?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'What does the work of a Quality Manager include?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: