Responsibilities purchasing procedure
Within our company the purchasing function has the following five responsibilities:
1. Ensure continuity of the business process.
2. The reduction of all purchase-related costs.
3. Reduce the company's strategic vulnerability in its purchasing markets.
4. Contribute to technical product and process innovation.
5. Represent the company to the outside world.
Important areas of interest by the implementation of the purchasing policy include: purchasing logistics, the quality of the purchased materials and services, pricing policy, the supplier policy, and the communication policy.
Related articles to What is an example of a purchasing procedure?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'What is an example of a purchasing procedure?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: