What QAssurances does
As an organisation, we use QAssurance. QAssurance guides and supports us in the areas of food safety, legislation, IT, and various standards. Thanks to the multidisciplinary knowledge that is available to them, our quality system has been established.
For more information: https://www.qassurance.com/imisfood/
With iMIS Food's online handbook system can be used to inform everyone of the applicable rules and instructions within the company. The planning of the inspection rounds is available on the intranet and everyone can check which inspection round should be carried out and when. With the specification management system, a company has all end product specifications under control. These can be checked via the legislative site against both commodities law and EU legislation. The iMIS Food Helpdesk is available for substantive questions. The system offers a complete management system from raw material to label on the end product. The company must work according to the correct recipe and with the correct raw materials. It is possible to keep a precise record of applicable recipes and the resulting labeling of the product and nutritional values. With iMIS Food, the entire company is involved in the quality system. All information about quality and food safety can be found on the secured intranet.
With the iMIS update service, both software and content issues are communicated and updated with regard to, among other things:
• Dutch HACCP;
To ensure that the system remains up to date, various information sources are used. We ensure information relating to technological and scientific developments, industry best practices, new risks related to product authenticity of raw materials, relevant legislation (nationally and from countries where the products are sold), and etc.
This information comes from, for example:
• industry associations and FNLI
• government agencies (www.nvwa.nl) and legislative sites such as Eurlex
• Trade magazines, such as www.vmt.nl, the food safety newsletter.
• GFSI norms / standards, Codex Alimentarius.
• the Rapid Alerts (RASFF)
• Rapid Alert Food and Feed Qray (app)
Current legislation and changes to it are listed on legislation.qassurance.nl. Edit
The responsibility for maintaining, controlling, and keeping all iMIS modules up-to-date lies with us. QAssurance can offer support if we wish. Edit
o Intranet portal
- Approved product specifications;
- Dashboard with handbook, audit, spec check, legislation changes, and performance.
o Customer portal
- Approved product specifications, of products purchased via customer-specific login;
- Allergens overviews, nutritional values, GDA;
- Trigger for change;
- Ticket system for complaints;
- Transparency reporting: Dashboard, real-time compliance with customer requirements.
o Supplier portal
- Raw material specification verification;
- Certificates, audit;
- Trigger for change / action;
- Ticket system for complaints;
- Bulletin Board for question and answer.
o Certification portal
- All handling of certifications;
- Real-time compliance via handbook, inspection round and dashboard function.
Related articles to What is included in the General iMIS?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'What is included in the General iMIS?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: