- Hazard analysis;
- Flow charts;
- New standards, changes in GFSI standards;
- New machines / equipment / systems;
- New processes / recipes;
- Change in cleaning objects;
- New claims;
- Packaging and machines (incl8uding migration to product);
- Verification and recall follow-up;
- New routing;
- New products;
- New raw materials, changes by the supplier or changing of supplier;
- Change in use by the buyer or consumer;
- Changes in the storage or transport conditions in the chain;
- Renovation, new materials;
- Development in technological knowledge in regards to process or products;
- Development in legislation (in country of production and sale);\
- New risks from information about recalls, fraud, product authenticity, food defense.
If the preparation method of the product is essential for product safety, such as heating, then the instruction is fully validated to ensure that a safe ready to eat product is produced. Edit
- If possible hazards can arise;
- If the applicability is correct;
- What improvement is accomplished;
- Whether the machines can meet the product requirements;
- Claims are met;
- All necessary specifications are present.
There are no new processes put into use before they have been validated. The validation team has the decision-making authority in this matter. If no release is made by the validation team, the change will not be implemented. Edit
- Dealing with spontaneous increase in work;
- Collecting specialist knowledge;
- Changing of personnel through promotion, dismissal, or replacement;
- Increase in extra staff due to growth.
- Determining tasks and responsibilities.
- Complete and assess health declaration.
- Informing about company hygiene, personal hygiene, and quality policy that applies within the company.
- Provide food safety training or any CCP / OPRP training if applicable.
- Communicate goals (if applicable to the position).
- Determine the processing time.
- Who is / are going to train anew staff member.
- Determine both fixed and variable compensation.
- Purchase work clothing or PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Replacing current machine that is broken.
- Expansion of machinery due to necessary growth in production capacity.
- Purchase of machine for support personnel.
- Does the machine comply with legal safety regulations in terms of construction.
- Does the machine comply with any food safety legislation.
- Is validation carried out on the machine.
- Who controls the machine.
- Who cleans the machine.
The validation is carried out by the validation team. Members of the HACCP team can be part of the validation team. The validation team is composed in such a way that all necessary disciplines are present, so that a correct assessment can be made.
Each validation is recorded in writing.
Related articles to Validation procedure; is there an example available?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'Validation procedure; is there an example available?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: