An incident can be defined as follows;
- An internal product complaint;
- Foreign components are found;
- A potentially dangerous situation for product, process, or safety of employees;
- Loose-fitting lights;
- Broken lights, windows with the glass broken;
- Cross-contamination with allergens or GMOs;
- environmental aspects;
- ARBO circumstances.
The incidents can be processed/handled in various ways:
- Internal complaint;
- Independent incident.
- Repair part;
- Adjust or shift production process;
- Recipe adjustments;
- Adjustments in working conditions;
- Changed environmental regulations.
All measures taken are recorded.
Related articles to Incident procedure: Is there an example available?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'Incident procedure: Is there an example available?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: