- Check if the prescribed process controls are implemented.
- Check if the required measures are being taken correctly.
The process controls to be checked are in iMIS Audit. The process control includes:
Check if the process controls are properly executed by looking at:
- Recording of the measurement data;
- The measures taken by abnormalities;
- Recording the measures taken;
- The applied frequency.
The operations are entirely dependent on the abnormality:
- Determine the cause of the abnormality.
- Determine the measures to be taken.
- Adjustment of instructions.
- Instruct the employees.
- Record the cause and all actions taken.
Related articles to What is the purpose of Process Control Checks?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'What is the purpose of Process Control Checks?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: