Check if tracing is possible.
The tracing system is described in the procedure.
- Registration of incoming goods in the system;
- Coding of the products.
- If products are not coded, this must still be done.
- The registered batches must be checked a possibly reregistered in order to make the tracing correct again.
- Blocking of products until tracing works correct again.
- It must be checked whether the given training has been effective.
Related articles to What needs to be done at a Tracing System Check?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'What needs to be done at a Tracing System Check?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: