Labelling and packaging requirements
The check includes checking:
- the assigning of the correct packaging matHerial,
- that the correct packing material is at the packing machine for immediate use and check,
- with preprinted packaging material, that only the properly printed packaging materials are present at the correct packaging machine.
- that when a product is changed, the packaging material is also removed from the line, so that only the packaging material that is used is present at the line.
These checks are registered.
The check is carried out:
- At the start of the packaging;
- During packing;
- When changing batches of packaging materials;
- At the end of every production.
The check also includes a verification of whether any printing that takes place during the packaging process is correct. Possible prints are:
If online check equipment is used to check labels and printing, there are procedures to ensure that the system is set up correctly and is able to warn or reject a product if the packaging information does not meet the specification.
Misprinted label and old versions of preprinted packaging are blocked and disposed of.
Persons involved in preparing and changing labels and checking that the correct label is used on the line have undergone training in the labeling and packaging process to ensure that the correct labels are used.
Related articles to Labelling and packaging check procedure tasks
Many customers and visitors to this page 'Labelling and packaging check procedure tasks' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: