This instruction is used to assess whether the pest control is proceeding as agreed and / or whether the proposed improvements have been followed up on.
The audit aspects are defined in iMIS Audit.
The audit includes:
- Coding and presence of bait boxes.
- Correct notation of the bait boxes on the map.
- Check of the specifications.
- Are points of improvement given.
- Are the given points resolved according to plan.
Actions by abnormalities:
The actions are entirely dependent on the abnormality:
- Determine the cause of the abnormality.
- Determine the measures to be taken.
- Discuss the findings with the pest control company.
- Instructions given when improvements are not followed.
- Discuss the measures with those responsible.
- Records the cause and the measures taken.
Related articles to What is included in a Pest Control Audit?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'What is included in a Pest Control Audit?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: