Traceability: Ensuring that products with deficiencies can be traced and that it can be determined who the suppliers are of the raw materials used for a particular product. This can be done by checking if:
- The receipt is properly registered.
- All products are coded in storage.
- Batches are known during production.
- Batches are scanned in and out (raw materials and / or semi-finished products).
- Products for customers are scanned (outgoing goods).
- Total tracing system is operational.
Related articles to What is the meaning of the traceability of a product?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'What is the meaning of the traceability of a product?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: