Control points transport control
- Suitability of the means of transport for the products to be transported (conditions), no defects, temperature monitoring system;
- Cleanliness of the truck;
- Hygiene of the driver;
- Loading dock temperature;
- Temperature of products;
- Temperature of the truck (loading space);
- Absence of pests;
- Absence of strong odors;
- No wrong products in the truck (for example, chemicals);
- The products are well secured after loading.
Related articles to Transport control: What should be taken into account?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'Transport control: What should be taken into account?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: