Connect to Comply
Within 5 minutes you can start with your own platform to set up a learning organization for Real-time Food Assurance!
You can manage Food Safety yourself with iMIS Food!
We have developed iMIS Food. With iMIS Food we enable food companies to set up a learning organization for Real-time Food Assurance. iMIS Food offers a fully equipped food safety platform.
Our senior food consultants can provide direct online support for food safety and sustainability questions.
Do you ever wonder if you...
- Will have no surprises in an unannounced audit.
- Comply with the correct legislation.
- Comply with the standards and customer requirements.
- Can double the productivity of the QA department.
iMIS Food server
- Extra feature for offline iMIS Food availability
- Virtualization possible
- Can work together with the cloud solution
- Extra: iMIS Food web forms and document generator
- Office server but also a rack version is possible (19 inches)
- Connects with the central server to synchronize
- Offline possibility to use the mobile solution via wifi
Food Safety Culture Tools
Combine our Food Safety Culture scan for management & strategy with the EU culture scan for employees and generate reports in seconds. Improve the culture with a minimum benchmark of food safety awareness with our E-learning. Educate yourself or join our monthly online class & exam.
Food Safety Digital Transformation Calculator 2.0
Be ahead of the masses and be prepared for a new digital age with our new digital transformation calculator conduct an automated report that shows points of improvement and the current state of digitalization in your food company. Read more about the analysis, and calculate the score here at the Digital Transformation Calculator 2.0.
Building Food System Resilience within a Learning Organization
Our global food supply chains are changing very quickly, driven by increasing demand, growing complexity, and longer and longer input supply chains. Industry consolidation is outpacing the capability of managers to assimilate and integrate acquisitions.