The quality manual is recorded in iMIS and is digital. Every change is recorded in the system, and it is clear which changes have been made compared to a previous version of the document. The last date of change is the version number.
Documentation: 32 folder methedology
The registrations are also stored in the 32 folder system. This system is both hard copy and digital. In order to have critical registrations readily available in the future, it has been agreed to scan them and store them digitally.
Documentation: Log in
There is discretion with regard to authority regarding documents. Acting login codes with passwords and authorizations regulate who can view or change documents. Daily electronic backups prevent documents from being lost.
The following types of documents are included in our digital handbook:
- Procedure: Cross-departmental activities are recorded in a procedure. A procedure contains the steps that must be followed by different departments to achieve the desired end result.
- Instructions: An instruction states how an action must be carried out within the department.
- Form: A form is intended as an information carrier and serves as a means of communication between the different department.
- Specifications: The determined constants are recorded here. Specifications are intended for reference.
- Manages the various documents and ensures that the documents used in the quality manual are up to date and correct;
- Is responsible for updating the manual annually;
- Is responsible for assessing the requested changes and implementing them.
Changing of documents takes place according to the iMIS manual.
Changes are automatically registered.
Expired documents are deleted. The deleted document remains in the changelog.
All changes are registered and saved in iMIS.
Data for traceability is kept for at least 3 years.
All printed documents containing confidential information will be made illegible.
This can be done by shredding or by making the text illegible.
Documents are disposed of as paper waste.
These can be adjusted when errors are made in registrations (i.e. completed measurements). However, only with the mention of:
- Reason for change;
- By whom;
- Date and time;