What requirements should I set for external maintenance?
You will receive these conditions in duplicate. One version must be signed by you for approval and returned.
Deliveries must take place in accordance with these terms and conditions, other agreements made in writing or purchase contracts. If changes are made by us to these terms and conditions, you are obliged to implement them.
If we do not work in accordance with these conditions, we reserve our right not to accept the services. Any costs can be recovered from you by us. If you cannot deliver on the agreed date or time, you must inform us in time to prevent downtime.
- Before the start of the work, your mechanic must report and fill in our visitor statement.
- After completing the work, your mechanic must log off.
- No work may be carried out if your mechanic has a contagious infectious disease.
- The work is only carried out by trained personnel.
- There is no deviation from our hygiene regulations.
- It is only allowed to work with food grade products. If this has to be deviated from, this must be clearly communicated prior to the work.
- An audit by us on location is permitted in case of recall where openness of all relevant data must be given.
- In the event of a possible recall that may have an impact on our operation, the quality department should be contacted directly by telephone to prevent worse.
- The work must always take place in a way that cannot have a negative impact on:
- Food safety and quality of our products
- Occupational health and safety
In all cases, in the event of calamities, which may directly relate to the food safety or quality of our products, we must be informed immediately.
If you have to deviate from one of the above rules, we will be informed immediately.
With this statement, the existing certificates are also sent.
Name authorized signatory:
Related articles to External maintenance purchasing specification
Many customers and visitors to this page 'External maintenance purchasing specification' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: