What requirements should I have when renting storage space?
Hereby is a storage purchase specification example;
You will receive these conditions in duplicate. One version must be signed by you for approval and returned.
Deliveries must take place in accordance with these terms and conditions, other agreements made in writing or purchase contracts. If changes are made by us to these terms and conditions, you are obliged to implement them.
If we do not work in accordance with these conditions, we reserve our right not to accept the services. Any costs can be recovered from you by us. If you cannot deliver on the agreed date or time, you must inform us in time to prevent downtime.
The undersigned hereby declares to comply with our storage rules.
- The storage areas must be suitable for storing food under the right conditions.
- Procedures have been implemented to prevent product contamination during storage (food and non-food/different categories of products). These procedures can be submitted if requested.
- The storage areas are checked according to fixed frequency. Minimal attention is paid to cleaning, possible contamination with foreign components (glass, loose paint, etc.). These checks shall be recorded.
- Before storage, the condition of the storage space is checked (such as absence of foreign odors, a lot of smoke, improper humidity, pests, fungi) and if necessary, action is taken.
- If goods have to be stored at a certain temperature, the temperature in the storage room must be checked and recorded. If requested, a report can be submitted with the measured temperatures.
- If goods have to be stored at a certain temperature, the adequate range of temperatures during storage must be safeguarded and recorded. If requested, a report can be submitted with the measured temperatures.
- There is a cleaning schedule, and if necessary a disinfection schedule, for all rooms and resources (vehicles and equipment) used during storage, loading and unloading. There are records of the measures taken. These reports can be handed over if requested.
- Loading and unloading docks have the equipment to protect the transported products from external influences (such as climate, pollen).
- We are free to conduct an audit with you.
- Rules regarding Food Defense are observed, such as company security.
- An audit by us on location is permitted in case of recall where openness of all relevant data must be given.
- In the event of a possible recall that may have an impact on our operation, the quality department should be contacted directly by telephone to prevent worse.
In all cases, in the event of calamities, which may directly relate to the food safety or quality of our products, we must be informed immediately. If you have to deviate from one of the above rules, we will be informed immediately.
With this statement, the existing certificates are also sent.
Name authorized signatory:
Related articles to Storage: Is there a sample purchase specification?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'Storage: Is there a sample purchase specification?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: