Check the knowledge of the new personnel.
- Upon commencement of employment, the new employee will be given instruction. Among other things, attention should be given to:
- Personal hygiene;
- Company hygiene;
- Dealing with illness;
- Basic knowledge of food safety;
- Foreign ingredients in products;
- Recipes mistakes;
- Violation of standards;
The health declaration must also be filled in.
This check takes place in order to assess whether the new employees or temporary personnel have received sufficient instruction. The check is important due to the fact that without instruction the activities cannot be performed correctly.
- Check whether the instructions have been carried out correctly on the basis of the questionnaire in iMIS Audit.
- Assess the knowledge and skills of the new employee.
- Record all results in iMIS Audit.
If one of the questions is assessed as unsatisfactory, the employee must receive additional training. This must occur immediately after the check in the form of oral instruction. If additional instructions are given, a repeat check must occur within one month. If again insufficient, the steps must be repeated. This is done until the knowledge is present. Record all data and corrective measures in the iMIS Audit.
Related articles to What are the knowledge questions for the new staff?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'What are the knowledge questions for the new staff?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: