What requirements should I have when purchasing the services of a staffing agency?
You will receive these conditions in duplicate. One version must be signed by you for approval and returned.
Deliveries must take place in accordance with these terms and conditions, other agreements made in writing or purchase contracts. If changes are made by us to these terms and conditions, you are obliged to implement them.
If we do not work in accordance with these conditions, we reserve our right not to accept the services. Any costs can be recovered from you by us. If you cannot deliver on the agreed date or time, you must inform us in time to prevent downtime.
- Temporary staff must be informed about our hygiene rules by the temporary employment agency prior to the work. The temporary workers sign for this;
- Prior to the work, a health declaration must be completed by the temporary worker;
- The temporary staff must have a valid id with them. We are not liable for fines for not having identification;
- The temporary worker is only employed if he/she is lawfully allowed to work in the Netherlands;
- Temporary workers who have or could have contracted a contagious infectious disease are not employed;
- Every temporary worker has the duty to report possible infectious diseases;
- The temporary worker adheres to all applicable rules within our company.
- An audit by us on location is permitted in case of recall where openness of all relevant data must be given.
- In the event of a possible recall that may have an impact on our operation, the quality department should be contacted directly by telephone to prevent worse.
In all cases, in the event of calamities, which may directly relate to the food safety or quality of our products, we must be informed immediately.
If you have to deviate from one of the above rules, we will be informed immediately.
With this statement, the existing certificates are also sent.
Name authorized signatory:
Related articles to Employment agency purchasing specification
Many customers and visitors to this page 'Employment agency purchasing specification' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: