For which materials is IFS PACsecure suitable?
The IFS PACsecure is designed for the following materials.
The objectives of IFS PACsecure are:
- Ensure the food safety of packaging
- Ensuring compliance with uniform standards through assessment systems
- Collaborate with accredited certification bodies
- Ensure that product comparability and transparency are validated throughout the chain
- Save costs and time for suppliers and retailers
- Meet the GFSI conditions
Advantages of IFS PACsecure
IFS certification offers a number of benefits for companies that strive for excellence in quality and customer satisfaction. In addition, the certificate can serve as a competitive advantage in the market.
Advantages for production
- Better understanding of standards and manufacturers for staff and management.
- Monitoring compliance with regulations
- More effective use of raw materials
- Fewer customer audits
- Independent third-party audits
- Greater flexibility through customized implementation with risk-based analysis
- The improved reputation of the company by demonstrating safe and high-quality products.
- Ability to deal with customers who require third-party audits
- Use of the IFS PACsecure logo and certificate allows the company to demonstrate its compliance with the highest standards
Obtaining and maintaining certification through iMIS Food
It is not easy to obtain certification. You have to meet many requirements. By working with our solution iMIS Food, it is easier to obtain and maintain IFS certification. iMIS Food stands for Integrated Management & Information Systems – for Food Safety and Quality Assurance. In other words, an integrated management information system for food quality assurance.
Do you still have questions about the IFS standard?
Related articles to IFS PACsecure: Information sheet IFS standard
Many customers and visitors to this page 'IFS PACsecure: Information sheet IFS standard' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: