Checking and reviewing of production rooms, surroundings, and machines after maintenance.
When maintenance has been carried out during work, and afterwards the work is to be continued without final cleaning, the room or machine must be checked.
Check the following:
- Was the maintenance done properly (depending on maintenance).
- Is it cleaned well.
- Is it disinfected properly (if necessary).
- Are all loose parts put away.
- Can it be released.
Actions by abnormalities:
- If one of the questions cannot be answered with yes, the steps must be performed again. After completion re-inspection takes place. Repeat these steps until the room / unit can be released. Record all findings.
- When a question is answered with no, the concerned mechanic must be informed and be instructed again.
Related articles to What is an example of an after maintenance release?
Many customers and visitors to this page 'What is an example of an after maintenance release?' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: