Washing clothes requirements
You will receive these conditions in duplicate. One version must be signed by you for approval and returned.
Deliveries must take place in accordance with these terms and conditions, other agreements made in writing or purchase contracts. If changes are made by us to these terms and conditions, you are obliged to implement them.
If we do not work in accordance with these conditions, we reserve our right not to accept the services. Any costs can be recovered from you by us. If you cannot deliver on the agreed date or time, you must inform us in time to prevent downtime.
- The detergent to be used is unscented and should not leave any residue on the garments.
- All clothing and any other materials to be washed must be cleaned in such a way that they are clean. “Clean” means that no or hardly any micro-organisms can be found on the washed materials. This is to prevent possible cross-contamination with clean clothing.
- The cleaning of the clothing must be carried out for a company that is authorized to clean clothing for the food industry.
- At least once a week, the clean and possibly repaired clothing must be returned.
- The minimum temperature, which may be used for cleaning the overalls, jackets or aprons, is 60°C.
- The washing process must be demonstrably validated.
- The dirty and clean laundry should never be stored together in a room.
- If it appears that a product does not meet the temperature requirements or is damaged or contaminated or if there is a suspicion about this, the supplier must immediately contact us by telephone.
- An audit by us on location is permitted in case of recall where openness of all relevant data must be given.
- In the event of a possible recall that may have an impact on our operation, the quality department should be contacted directly by telephone to prevent worse.
In all cases, in the event of calamities, which may directly relate to the food safety or quality of our products, we must be informed immediately. If you have to deviate from one of the above rules, we will be informed immediately.
With this statement, the existing certificates are also sent.
Name authorized signatory:
Related articles to Washing clothes purchasing specification example
Many customers and visitors to this page 'Washing clothes purchasing specification example' also viewed the articles and manuals listed below: